Saturday, July 20, 2019

Poison Ivy / Woodland Nymph / Whatever T-Shirt Reconstruction

So I should probably warn you, about %70 of this video is just me cutting stuff up. I didn't realize quite how much cutting was involved with making this dress. I actually made this costume a while ago, I’m not sure if anyone would be into it, but I think it’s kinda cute, even if no one could tell what it was supposed to be. So I figured I’d upload it anyway. Hopefully, that’s cool with you.
I don’t know what happened with the video quality, but I think the dress turned out okay. Hopefully, things are clear enough despite the less than ideal resolution. If you watch it on your phone it probably doesn't make much of a difference so there's that silver lining?
Making videos is hard, sewing is hard, and I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing, but dang it I’m tryin’ anyway! That’s gotta count for something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amethyst Fairy Ensemble